View Profile rtil

All 4 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

This is a great game but I do think it's way too easy. However, for the time you had to do it, it's very impressive. This could be expanded upon and made in to something even better imo. Take it and run with it I say.

this gives me some Advance Wars vibes watching the little battles - a game i really miss. simple but fun!

Stylistically this game is really great. The music is also fantastic. But the biggest flaw to me is that there isn't much feedback from the game on how well you're hitting the arrows. It seems to be either hit or miss, rather than the grading scale from classical rhythm games like DDR, Beatmania, etc. And to me, that is the crux of the gameplay, and it doesn't feel very solid. If that was improved, this would be a 5/5 from me for sure.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

well the rating scale based on how good is those lil popups, "SICK", 'GOOD' 'SHIT', but it can def be a bit more noticeable or whatever. Bless up rtil

Great simulator. I would love to see something like this on a bigger scale, but for what it is it's impressive and always keeps you busy with being as efficient as possible.

please forgive your useless sister.

Joined on 2/27/05